Install SagaBlog Light wp theme by using “WordPress Theme Manager”.
At first, you need download the package with theme from Themeforest. You can find sagablog-light.zip in this package. After that you can install SagaBlog Light theme by using “WordPress Theme Manager“. You need to do next:
- Go to admin panel and after that go to “Apperance -> Themes” and press “Add New“:
- After that press “Upload Theme”:
- Choose the SagaBlog theme zip file (sagablog.zip) that you can find in package that you downloaded from ThemeForest and upload it:
- Press “Install Now”:
- Now you can find SagaBlog theme in tab “Themes” and activate it:
- After that you can see that SegaBlog theme will be active theme:
Install SagaBlog Light theme by using FTP upload.
You can unzip archive sagablog-light.zip and place this folder called sagablog to /wp-content/themes/ folder in your WordPress folder on your server. You can use any FTP software also, for example FileZilla.